V-NECK: MASON BEE HOST ($27 includes shipping)
$ 0.00 for
SHARE YOUR MASON BEE LOVE & TEACH PEOPLE ABOUT OUR GENTLE AND INCREDIBLE POLLINATORS!
The success of our program starts as soon as you release solitary bees back out into the environment. By hosting bees, you will help solitary bee populations which have been on the decline, enrich your habitat because of their incredible belly flopping pollination skills and in doing so strengthen our ecosystem. Pollinated trees and plants grow bigger and stronger which strengthens soil, provides cleaner air and feeds other wildlife.
FRONT OF SHIRT:
Let everyone know you host mason bees and help our solitary bee populations. Nestled inside the H is a mason bee nesting block and bee house. Inside the nesting block you’ll find 3 little bees poking their heads out.
BACK OF SHIRT:
BEE AMAZED - MASON BEE STATS!
- 90% of bees are solitary, they live alone & lay their own eggs
- Pollinate 95% of the flowers they land on
- Pollinate 2,000 blossoms a day
- Females only lay 15 eggs in their lifetime
- They help honeybees… 400 mason bees do the work of 40,000 honeybees
- They do not sting!
YOUR ORDER WILL HELP MASON BEES – Play a part in helping our mason bee populations. We partner with non-profits and universities across the United States who study mason bees and mason bee predators. Pollen mites, Houdini flies and chalkbrood can harm our solitary bees and we’re on the front lines to help researchers learn more. For every tshirt purchased, we will donate 10% of our proceeds to mason bee research.
Enjoy 100% pure tee perfection from the softest 50/50 blend.
- DISTRICT Perfect Blend Women’s V-Neck Tee
- 4.3-ounce, 50/50 combed ring spun cotton/poly, 30 singles
- 90/10 combed ring spun cotton/poly
- Tear-away label
- 1x1 rib knit neck
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
Color: Deep Royal Fleck