CREW TSHIRT –LOVE BELLY FLOPPING POLLINATORS
$ 0.00 for
When mason bees collect pollen, they belly flop onto blossoms and the pollen sticks all over their bellies which they carry to other flowers. This enables them to have a 95% pollination rate, where honeybees have a 5% pollination rate. Solitary bees can visit over 2,000 blossoms a day, which is why they’re known as one of our most efficient and critical pollinators.
FRONT OF SHIRT:
Belly Flopping Pollinators with a mason bee belly flopping onto a heart.
BACK OF SHIRT:
BEE AMAZED - MASON BEE STATS
- 90% of bees are solitary, they live alone & lay their own eggs
- Pollinate 95% of the flowers they land on
- Pollinate 2,000 blossoms a day
- Females only lay 15 eggs in their lifetime
- They help honeybees… 400 mason bees do the work of 40,000 honeybees
- They do not sting!
YOUR ORDER WILL HELP MASON BEES – Play a part in helping our mason bee populations. We partner with non-profits and universities across the United States who study mason bees and mason bee predators. Pollen mites, Houdini flies and chalkbrood can harm our solitary bees and we’re on the front lines to help researchers learn more. For every tshirt purchased, we will donate 10% of our proceeds to mason bee research.
- NEXT LEVEL – Unisex Tee
- 4.3-ounce, 60/40 combed ring spun cotton/poly, 32 singles
- CVC blend
- 1x1 rib knit neck
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Tear-away label
- Side seamed