IN THIS EDITION OF SOLITARY BEE BUZZ:
- We’ll teach you how to set up your Pollinator Package of spring mason bees and summer leafcutter bees.
- Learn how mason bees use mud for their nests and how to dig a clay/mud hole
- If you’re still frozen and cold outside, when is the best time to put out your bees
- How to be a successful solitary bee host
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SOLITARY POLLINATORS!!
Click to view – https://mailchi.mp/rentmasonbees/solitary-bee-buzz-14830425
colleen finnegan says
Hi! I am a teacher in Pennsylvania who has just started teaching Environmental Science this year. I have stumpled upon the topic of mason and leafcutter bees and I’m completely amazed by them! Currently I have my students repurposing wooden pallets into bee houses and filling them with bamboo and predrilled wood pieces.
Seeing that we can order kits from you would be perfect to add to our curriculum but I’m seeing that they are all sold out. Is there anyway I could order some and or get on a list to be involved during the next ‘cycle’.
From a classroom standpoint, our administration will need to put this purchase ‘out to bid’, so please let me know if there is a special rate that you could provide us for several kits (with bees).
Thank you so much,
Council Rock High School South
Thyra McKelvie says
We love working with teachers and students and have created a program to teach kids about pollinators.
• Turn Kids into Backyard Scientists – Free printable worksheets, workbooks and mason bee journals to teach kids about pollinators. Teach Kids About Mason Bees & How They Make Our Food – Rent Mason Bees
• How You Can Involve Kids with Mason Bees – https://rentmasonbees.com/how-to-involve-kids-with-mason-bees/
Please sign up for our newsletter so you can get all the important information we send to our hosts on successful hosting tips and get on the list to be notified of pre-orders for next year.
Newsletter Sign up – https://rentmasonbees.com/newsletter-signup/
• Please make sure your spam filter accepts [email protected]
If you would like me to include extra brochures in your order, please let me know. They are great visuals for the kids to see the bees. I can also give you stickers.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for supporting solitary pollinators!