And Just Like That… It’s September!!
Wow! This spring and summer BUZZED by quickly. We want to thank all of you for hosting solitary bees this year and providing a safe and nurturing habitat for all our pollinators!
September is when you send back your nesting blocks.
In this blog we’ll teach you:
- HOW TO PACK UP YOUR NESTING BLOCKS
- WHAT TO DO IF LEAFCUTTER BEES ARE STILL ACTIVE
- WHAT WE DO WHEN WE GET YOUR BLOCKS BACK
- WATCH HOW WE CLEAN MILLIONS OF MASON BEES
- SAVE THE DATE FOR 2024 ORDERS
Don’t forget – You keep your black house to refill next year with clean bees and nesting blocks.